San Antonio Sprinkler System Installation Services
Sprinkler System Installation
Lawn sprinklers are an important part of your irrigation system and landscaping. Lawn sprinklers ensure that your lawn stays green and beautiful, while also conserving water. On top of our excellent plumbing services, Mr. Plumber also services lawn sprinkler systems in San Antonio and surrounding cities. Whether you need a new system, a simple repair or annual maintenance, we can help.
When installing a sprinkler system it is best to have a sprinkler technician that knows the ups and downs of all types of irrigation systems. We know that each home requires its own custom system, and we have the expertise to help design and install the right one for your lawn.
Sprinkler System Maintenance San Antonio
Sprinkler System Repair & Maintenance
Our team has experience with all types of sprinkler systems and irrigations systems. If you are having issues with the performance of your garden or lawn sprinkler system we can help.
We provide the following lawn and garden sprinkler services:
- Complete sprinkler system installations. If you don’t have a system in place we can find the correct sprinkler system for your home and set it up from start to finish.
- Sprinkler head repairs. Not only are broken sprinkler heads frustrated they can be dangerous. We can repair your sprinkler head quickly.
- Sprinkler head installations. Properly installing a new sprinkler head isn’t as simple as remove and replace. Our technicians know how to set up your system to make sure they run efficiently and effectively for their lifespan.
- Water line repair. If you’ve noticed a dramatic change in water pressure or discoloration in the water, there may be damage to your water line.
- Valve repair and replacement. If there is damage to your water valve you should have a professional inspect it. Because it is a major part of your water source things can get out of control very quickly if not handled correctly.
- Replace or install rain sensors. You don’t want to over water your yard. The right rain sensor will help you regulate how often you water your yard without manual work.
- Controller diagnosis and repair
- Manual and electronic irrigation repairs
- Irrigation system upgrade
- Irrigation system calibration
- General sprinkler system maintenance